[See Rule 9(5)]
FORM FOR MAINTENANCE OF PERMANENT RECORD OF APPLICATIONS FOR GRANT/REJECTION OF REGISTRATION UNDER THE PRE-NATAL DIAGNOSTIC TECHNIQUES (REGULATION AND PREVENTION OF MISUSE) ACT, 1994.
1. Sl. No.
2. File number of Appropriate Authority.
3. Date of receipt of application for grant of registration.
4. Name, Address, Phone/Fax etc. of Applicant:
5. Name and address(es) of Genetic Counselling Centre*/Genetic Laboratory*/Genetic Clinic* /Ultrasound Clinic*/Imaging Centre*.
6. Date of consideration by Advisory Committee and recommendation of Advisory Committee, in summary.
7. Outcome of application (state granted/rejected and date of issue of orders - record date of issue of order in Form B or Form C).
8. Registration number allotted and date of expiry of registration.
9. Renewals (date of renewal and renewed upto).
10. File number in which renewals dealt.
11. Additional information, if any.
Name, Designation and Signature of Appropriate Authority
Guidance for Appropriate Authority
(a) Form H is a permanent record to be maintained as a register, in the custody of the Appropriate Authority.
(b) * Means strike out whichever is not applicable.
(c) On renewal, the Registration Number of the Genetic Counselling Centre/Genetic Laboratory/Genetic Clinic/Ultrasound Clinic/Imaging Centre will not change. A fresh registration Number will be allotted in the event of change of ownership or management.
(e) Registration number shall not be allotted twice.
(f) Each Genetic Counselling Centre/Genetic Laboratory/Genetic Clinic/ Ultrasound Clinic/Imaging Centre may be allotted a folio consisting of two pages of the Register for recording Form H.
(g) The space provided for ‘additional information’ may be used for recording suspension, cancellations, rejection of application for renewal, change of ownership/management, outcome of any legal proceedings, etc.
(h) Every folio (i.e. 2 pages) of the Register shall be authenticated by signature of the Appropriate Authority with date, and every subsequent entry shall also be similarly authenticated.”.
Joint Secretary to the Government of India.
Footnote:- The Principal Notification was published in the Gazette of India vide No.G.S.R. 1(E) dated 1st January, 1996. This is the first amendments to the Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Regulation and Prevention of Misuse) Rules, 1996.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Angiogenesis is the process of formation of new blood vessels from pre-existing blood vessels. It ...
Aniridia is a genetic eye disorder in which the iris is partially or entirely absent. It is ...
Cachexia refers to severe muscle and fat loss, anorexia and marked weight loss due to an underlying ...View All