Medindia4u.com Private Limited (Medindia, we, us, our) provides general health and medical information, corporate training and educational learning solutions, telemedicine portals (Platform), web-based applications through this Website (www.medindia.net) (all collectively referred to as Services).
THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND MEDINDIA4U.COM PRIVATE LIMITED, AND IT GOVERNS YOUR USE OF OUR SERVICES.
- Medindia provides general health and medical information, corporate training and educational training solutions, web-based applications, and other related information on the Website.
- The information provided and available on the Website is solely to the attribution of the author, contributor, of such information, and cannot be treated as medical or legal advice. You must immediately refer to a medical or a legal professional to understand the information provided, and must proceed with caution. Medindia is not liable for the freely available content provided on the Website.
- You represent that you have attained the age of majority in the country of your residence. You may access our Website, if you can enter into a legally binding contract, and you represent that you are not barred by any law for the time being in force. If you are registering with our Website not as an individual but on behalf of a legal entity, then you should represent that you are fully authorized to do so and the listing, posting, opinion or information placed on the site on behalf of the legal entity is your sole responsibility and you agree to be accountable for the same.
- Your registration with Medindia, will be on the basis of the representations that you make in respect of your professional memberships, affiliations, and with valid proof thereof.
- Professionals. If you are a professional who wishes to register for the telemedicine Platform, these additional provisions will apply to you, in addition to the agreement that you execute with Medindia separately. Medindia is only a facilitator and does not validate, substantiate the advice flowing from a listed professional. Medindia does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, reliability, dependability of the contents opinion on the site including the qualification, experience, credentials quality stands or other data regarding the professional/ listing. Medindia does not assume any responsibility, liability for damage or injury to user arising from the use of any content/information, advice/opinion given on its website.
- You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information about your professional membership, professional affiliations, organisation as prompted by the Medindia registration form (Registration Data).
- You agree to maintain, and promptly update the Registration Data to be accurate, current, and complete.
- If you provide any information that is inaccurate, not current or, incomplete, or where Medindia has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is inaccurate, not current or, incomplete, Medindia has the right to suspend or terminate your account. Medindia will then also have the right to refuse any and all current or future use of the Medindia Services, or any portion thereof.
- You agree that your representations to Medindia for the purposes of listing on the Website are true and there is no fraud caused to the professional memberships, professional affiliations, registrations provided by you.
- Your use of the Platform will be subject to the express provisions of law, including but not limited to the laws applicable to the practice of telemedicine, healthcare, healthcare professionals, data privacy and protection laws, and relate.
- You may only access and avail the Services as and when authorized by Medindia. You are not authorized to commercially exploit the Services; anything in that respect will have to be specifically licensed by Medindia.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or exploit any portion of the Services, use of the Services, or access to the Services without the express written permission of Medindia.
- To find more information about Services offerings of Medindia or if you need assistance with your account, please contact us.
- Medindia will send you all information pertaining to your account inter alia on payment authorizations, notices, e-reports and authentications in electronic forms only via your registered contact details as per our records.
- You may not scrape the Website for spamming purposes.
Subscription and Account
- You need to create a primary account to avail the Services offered by Medindia.
- You are mandatorily required to submit the following details to create and maintain an account with us:
- Email, Screen Name and Category.
- Accurate and complete registration is required to use our Services. At all times, you are responsible for your passwords and for any use of your account. Allowing another person to access and use our Services through your account requires prior registration and authorization.
- Medindia respects the copyright of others, and we persuade our users to do the same. Medindia in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and, or terminate the access of users who may be repeat infringers. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide Medindia with such description of the work which is alleged to be infringed at email@example.com.
Third Party Applications
- If you create a third - party application or other developer product that integrates with the Services provided by Medindia, and make it available for other users, then you must comply with the following requirements:
- You must limit your usage of the Personal Information or Content you collect to that purpose for which you are authorized;
- You must take all reasonable security measures appropriate to the risks, such as against accidental or unlawful destruction, or accidental loss, alteration, or unauthorized disclosure or access, presented by processing the Personal Information or Content;
Use of your Information
Third Party Vendor Interaction
- Medindia. does not make any representations or warranties on or about the accuracy and durability of the third-party vendor services offered to you. Medindia does not warrant, nor will be in any way responsible for information, software, data, privacy policies, related to or pertaining to the third-party vendors content and services. We understand that you have reviewed the policies of these third-party vendors and you are in agreement with the same.
- Your access to the Medindia Services may also be terminated due to any requests by authorized law enforcement or other government agencies.
Warranties and Limitations
- You expressly understand that use of the Medindia Services is at your own risk and discretion. Our Service to you is provided 'as is' and is without any warranty or condition, expressed or implied. Without limitation, we do not warrant fitness for any error-free and uninterrupted Services. Medindia and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, or licensors make no warranty that:
- The Service will meet your requirements;
- The Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free;
- That any defects or errors will be corrected; and,
- You assume full responsibility and any risk of loss resulting from your accessing, downloading, and / or use of the files, information, content or any other material obtained from the Service.
- However, these terms will not limit any warranties which may not be waived, or any other consumer rights which you may be entitled to under the applicable laws.
Modification to Medindia's Service
- Medindia reserves the right at all times to modify, discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Medindia Service with notice. You agree that Medindia. shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuation of the Medindia Services.
- If any provision or provisions of these Terms shall be held to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Medindia and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses, resulting from (i) your access to or use of or inability to access or use the Platform; (ii) any act and, or conduct and, or content and, or omission of any third-party on the services including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third-parties; (iii) any content obtained from the Website; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of your transmissions or content.