The Future of the In-Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2016 - Increasing Diagnostic Procedures Drive Demand “The Future of the In-Vitro Diagnostics Market to 2016 - Increasing Diagnostic Procedures Drive Demand” provides key data information and analysis
on the global in-vitro diagnostics market a key segment within the medical equipment industry. This medical device report provides market landscape competitive landscape and market trends information on seven in-vitro diagnostics market categories -
Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing Histology and Cytology Immuno Chemistry Infectious Immunology Microbiology Culture and Haematology. The report provides comprehensive information on the key trends affecting these categories and key analytical content on the market dynamics. The report also reviews the competitive landscape key pipeline products and technology offerings. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=130193&rt=The-Future-of-the-In-Vitro-Diagnostics-Market-to-2016-Increasing-Diagnostic-Procedures-Drive-Demand.html ) Scope - Key geographies including the US (United States) Canada the UK (United Kingdom) Germany France Italy Spain Belgium Netherlands Japan China India Australia Taiwan republic of Korea Brazil Argentina Mexico Israel and South Africa.
- Global Market size and company share data for seven In-Vitro Diagnostics market categories – clinical chemistry genetic testing histology and cytology immuno chemistry infectious immunology microbiology culture and haematology.
- Annualized market revenues data from 2002 to 2009 forecast forward for 7 years to 2016. Company shares data for 2008.
- Qualitative analysis of key market trends market drivers and restraints by categories and segments.
- Competitive landscape and key company profiles. Key players covered include Roche Siemens Healthcare Abbott Beckman Coulter Biomerieux Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Becton Dickinson (BD) Bio-Rad Laboratories Inverness Medical Innovations Sysmex Gen-Probe and Dade Behring.
- Key in-pipeline products and technologies expected to hit the global In-Vitro Diagnostics market in the near future. Reasons to buy - Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments that are driving the In-Vitro Diagnostics market globally. - Design and develop your product development marketing and sales strategies. - Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline. Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies. - Identify key players best positioned to take advantage of the emerging market opportunities. - Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products most likely to ensure a robust return. - What’s the next big thing in the In-Vitro Diagnostics market landscape? – Identify understand and capitalize - Make more informed business decisions from the insightful and in-depth analysis of the In-Vitro Diagnostics market and the factors shaping it. To know more and to buy a copy of your report feel free to visit : http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=130193&rt=The-Future-of-the-In-Vitro-Diagnostics-Market-to-2016-Increasing-Diagnostic-Procedures-Drive-Demand.html Or Contact us at : Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27578668
Fax: +91 22 27579131
Email: [email protected]
Website: www.bharatbook.com Blog: http://bharatbookresearch.blogspot.com Follow us on twitter: http://twitter.com/3bbharatbook