All advertising on Medindia.net (hereinafter "Medindia") is subject to this policy. Medindia has the right to refuse any advertisement that is inappropriate or incompatible with our mission and this policy.
TYPES OF ADVERTISEMENTS NOT ACCEPTED
Medindia does not accept advertising that contains false or misleading claims or promotes ineffective or dangerous products. Medindia also does not accept advertising for alcohol, tobacco, firearms or pornography.
Medindia does not accept advertising that contain any of the following:
- Obscene words, phrases, and profanity
- Sexual Acts (graphics or text) in any form
- Gross depictions (graphic or text) of any kind which are crudely vulgar or grossly deficient in civility or behavior or which show scatological impropriety
- Pictures or text that depict cruelty, physical, or emotional abuse against any person or animal intended to hurt or cause pain
- Pictures or text advocating prejudice or discrimination against any race, color, national origin, religion, disability or handicap, gender, or sexual orientation
- Any intolerant jokes or slurs
- Link to any cult or group advocating devil worship, an affinity for evil, or wickedness in any form advocating illegal use of drugs of any kind
- Militant/Extremist/Arms /Unlawful propagation or propaganda of any kind
- Questionable/dubious activities that may be illegal anywhere or everywhere such as copyright infringement, computer hacking software piracy, gambling relating to casinos, betting, numbers games, on-line sports or financial betting, including non-monetary dares etc.; lottery ads are exempted
EDITORIAL INDEPENDENCE AND WEBSITE FUNDING
Medindia wields absolute editorial control and independence throughout the website. Medindia receives funding from third parties and advertisers who pay for the right to advertise their companies and products on our site. This funding supports Medindia’s effort to create and publish accurate and authentic health content and applications for the benefit of consumers, patients and healthcare professionals worldwide.
ADVERTISEMENTS CLEARLY IDENTIFIED
All advertisements are segregated from our health information and content. Each advertisement is distinct and easily identifiable.
MEDINDIA DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS
The presence of an advertisement on Medindia does not in imply endorsement of the advertiser or product and nor does it imply any guarantee of the quality of the products or services advertised.
CLICKING ON ADVERTISEMENTS
Clicking on a third-party advertisement will direct you to the advertiser's site; you will navigate away from Medindia.net, at your own risk. Medindia has no control over such websites and our security and privacy policies do not cover cookies posted by these websites.
SHARING AGGREGATE USER INFORMATION
While Medindia may share accumulated, anonymous statistical information regarding site usage and traffic patterns with our advertisers and sponsors, it does not control any user information provided by you to the advertiser.
DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS AND/OR MERCHANTS
Your correspondence or business relationship(s) with advertisers and/or merchants found on or through any of the services contained on this the website, are solely between you and such advertiser or merchant. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you agree that: (a) Medindia.net or its parent company shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such relationships or as the result of the presence of such advertisers and/or merchants on the Service, and (b) any orders placed by you on, and any product specifications and product availability appearing on, the Service are subject to confirmation by, and the terms and conditions of business of, the relevant merchant.
UPDATING THIS POLICY
This advertising policy may be revised periodically, at our discretion, by posting a revised policy to the Medindia.net website.
Medindia4u.com Pvt. Ltd.
A-113, 3rd Avenue,
Phone : +91-44-46212200