Udik Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd
Albendazole is an antihelminthic drug prescribed for treating a variety of parasitic worm infestations such as ascariasis, filariasis or roundworm disease, giardiasis, trichuriasis, pinworm disease, neurocysticercosis, and hydatid disease.
It is also used to treat strongyloidiasis, trichinosis, trichostrongyliasis, capillariasis, cutaneous larva migrans, and microsporidiosis including Septata intestinalis infection.
Albendazole works by killing sensitive parasites in the body.
This medication is a benzodiazepine, prescribed for anxiety and panic disorders.
Ciprofloxacin and Tinidazole
This combination medication contains antibacterial and antidiarrheal agents, prescribed for susceptible infections.
Diclofenac is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) prescribed to treat mild-to-moderate musculoskeletal pain.
It helps to relieve:
• Tenderness, stiffness, and inflammation due to osteoarthritis
, rheumatoid arthritis
, and ankylosing spondylitis
• Musculoskeletal pain due to sprains, strains or other causes.
headache and other types of headache.
• Painful menstrual cramps.
• Pre and post-operative pain.
• Pain due to kidney stones and gallstones.
Diclofenac works by blocking the effects of the cyclo-oxygenase enzyme thereby reducing the synthesis of prostaglandins, which are responsible for causing pain and inflammation.
This medication is an anticholinergic, prescribed for irritable bowel syndrome.
This medication is an emollient, prescribed for pediculosis, and other skin conditions.
This medication is a stool softener, prescribed for constipation.
This medication is an antidopaminergic agent, used in treating nausea, vomiting, gastrointestinal problems and Parkinson’s disease.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is an antifungal agent, prescribed for vaginal candidiasis, pneumonia, meningitis and fungal infections of the mouth, throat, liver, kidneys, heart, urinary tract and abdomen.
This medication is an oral hypoglycemic (anti-diabetic drug), prescribed for type 2 diabetes
This medication is a synthetic hormone, prescribed for miscarriage, uterine bleeding, and endometrial cancer.
This medication is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for dysmenorrhea and other pain. It decreases inflammation and uterine contractions.
This medication is an antimalarial agent, prescribed for malaria.
This medication is a synthetic chemotherapeutic agent, prescribed for urinary tract infections and eye infections.
This medication is a fluoroquinolone antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections such as chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, skin and skin structure infections, and others.
This medication is a proton pump inhibitor, prescribed for indigestion, peptic ulcer and gastroesophageal reflux disease (GORD/GERD).
This medication is an antiamoebic agent, prescribed for amoebic dysentery.
This medication is a proton-pump inhibitor, prescribed for gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), ulcers, Zollinger-Ellison Syndrome, and erosive esophagitis. It decreases the amount of acid made in the stomach.
This medication is a decongestant, prescribed for cold, allergic rhinitis and hay fever. It relieves stuffy nose, opens nasal airways and drains sinuses.
Retinol (Vitamin A)
This medication is a semi-synthetic macrolide antibiotic, prescribed for respiratory tract, urinary and soft tissue infections.
This medication is an anti-parasitic, prescribed for trichomoniasis, giardiasis, bacterial vaginosis, and amebiasis.
This medication is a centrally acting muscle relaxant. It is used to treat the spasticity especially due to neurological disorders, and in painful muscle spasms of spinal origin.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically