Acetaminophen or Paracetamol
Acetaminophen or paracetamol helps to reduce fever and to relieve a headache with mild to moderate pain.
It is also used with other pain medications to treat low back pain, osteoarthritis, cold, and toothache.
Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone / Carbazochrome
Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone is used for the treatment of hematuria (blood in the urine), retinal hemorrhage (bleeds in the retina of the eye), epistaxis (bleeding from the nose), secondary bleeding from wounds, uterine bleeding
and preoperatively to reduce bleeding
Adrenochrome monosemicarbazone stops bleeding by reducing capillary fragility, oozing from raw surfaces and bleeding from microvessels.
This medication is an aminoglycoside antibiotic, prescribed for serious bacterial infections. It inhibits the production of bacterial proteins, which causes bacterial cell death.
This medication is a narcotic analgesic, prescribed for moderate to severe pain.
Chloroquine is used for the treatment of Malaria, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus Erythematosus & COVID-19 Infection. Mechanism of action:
It acts by blocking the action of enzyme ‘heme polymerase’ in malarial parasites and this leads to accumulation of heme - which is toxic to the malarial parasite. This leads to the death of the malarial parasite. Update:
•FDA warns against the use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine for treating COVID-19 outside the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to high risk of heart rhythm issues.
• Chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine gained attention in spite of sayings by the World Health Organization (WHO) that there is no definitive evidence they work for COVID-19 patients.
• Larger, high-quality randomized clinical trials may be needed in order to precisely evaluate its effectiveness, according to University of Oxford's Kome Gbinigie, author of a report on anti-malarial testing for Covid-19.
• More than 20 trials are being carried out on chloroquine for treating COVID-19 in the US, UK, Spain, and China.
This medication is a muscle relaxant, prescribed for muscle spasm and the resulting pain or discomfort. It is used in combination with physical therapy, analgesics (such as aspirin or acetaminophen), and rest.
This medication is a corticosteroid, prescribed for certain conditions associated with decreased adrenal gland function.
This medication is a benzodiazepine, prescribed for anxiety. It is also used for muscle spasms and seizures.
This medication is an anticholinergic, prescribed for irritable bowel syndrome.
This medication is an antispasmodic, prescribed for pain and dysfunction caused by smooth muscle spasm.
- Menstrual disorders: Since the drug supports normal growth and shedding of the uterine lining, it is used for treating menstrual disorders like absent or irregular menstruation, painful menstruation, secondary amenorrhea and premenstrual symptoms.
- Prevent miscarriage: Since the drug helps in maintaining integrity of the endometrial lining in a pregnant womb, it is used for preventing habitual and recurrent abortion.
- Endometriosis: Dydrogesterone relieves the pain during menstruation due to endometriosis without inhibiting ovulation.
- Infertility: The drug is used during IVF (in-vitro fertilization) cycle to achieve successful implantation.
- In combination with hormonal replacement therapy (HRT): Dydrogesterone prevents thickening of the uterine lining in the patient taking HRT.
This medication is a hormone, recommended for cardiac arrest (to restart the heart beat), dilation of blood vessels, increase of diastolic blood pressure, increasing the flow of blood to heart and anaphylactic shock (allergic reactions). It is effective in controlling superficial bleeding and reduction of uterine contractions during childbirth.
This medication is an ergot alkaloid, prescribed for post-partum and uterine bleeding.
This medication is a haemostatic agent, prescribed for the management of blood loss in menorrhagia, and after surgery.
This medication is an antibiotic, prescribed for severe bacterial infections.
This medication is a synthetic hormone, prescribed for miscarriage, uterine bleeding, and endometrial cancer.
This medication is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for dysmenorrhea and other pain. It decreases inflammation and uterine contractions.
Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid, prescribed for anemia caused by kidney problems. The kidney normally produces a hormone called erythropoietin which is necessary for the production of red blood cells. Absence of the hormone due to kidney disease results in anemia, which responds to nandrolone. Nandrolone has also been used in the treatment of bone thinning or osteoporosis.. The drug is often misused by athletes to increase muscle mass. It is currently discontinued in the United States
This medication is a uterine stimulant, prescribed for the initiation of uterine contractions and induction of labor in women as well as stimulation of contractions in cases where the uterus does not contract enough during labor. It is also used to help abort the fetus in cases of incomplete abortion or miscarriage, and control bleeding after childbirth. It may be used for breast engorgement.
This medication relieves moderate to severe pain. It is an opioid (narcotic) analgesic. It works in the brain and nervous system to decrease pain.
This medication is a bronchodilator, prescribed for asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and other lung diseases.
Thiamine (Vitamin B1)
This medication is a water-soluble vitamin of the B complex, prescribed for thiamine deficiency, beriberi and acute alcoholic intoxification.
This medication is an opioid analgesic, prescribed for moderate to severe pain in adults.
This medication is an antispasmodic agent; prescribed for dysmenorrhea, GI spasm, post-operation pain, tenesmus (incomplete defecation), urinary tract and bile stone colic.
Browse the Manufacturers alphabetically