Paxidep CR (12.5 mg)Tablet
Sun Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd. Generic : Paroxetine
95.00 12.5mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common :
Weakness, sweating, nausea, decreased appetite, drowsiness, dizziness, sleeplessness, tremor, nervousness, ejaculatory disturbance, and other male genital disorders.
• Body as a Whole : Headache.
• Heart : Palpitations and dilatation of blood vessels.
• Skin : Sweating and rash.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, dry mouth, constipation, diarrhea, decreased appetite, flatulence and indigestion.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle pain and weakness.
• Central Nervous System : Anxiety, tingling, decreased sexual activity and confusion.
• Eye and ENT : Respiration problems, blurred vision and taste perversion.
• Genitourinary : Ejaculatory disturbances, urinary frequency, urination disorder and female genital disorders.
PO- The recommended initial dose is 20 mg/day.
It comes as a tablet and liquid to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients who are taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAOIs), pimozide, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of increased eye pressure, seizures, stomach bleeding, liver, kidney or heart disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• ♦ Patient may develop with increased risk of Neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS) and Serotonin Syndrome with the following symptoms: fever, rigid muscles, blood pressure changes, mental changes, restlessness, diarrhea, fast heart beat, incoordination, nausea, vomiting. If it is so consult with your doctor.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, away from direct sunlight and excess heat and moisture.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!