Dabur Pharma Limited Generic : Cytarabine
184.00 100mg 1ml
• Most Common :
Bone marrow suppression, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, mouth ulcer, fever and rash.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, dizziness, seizures, drowsiness, depression, anxiety, coma, incoordination, speech disorder and vision loss.
• Respiratory : Lung swelling and cough.
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle pain, neck pain and muscle stiffness.
• Genitourinary : Increased urinary retention.
• Eye : Blurred vision.
• Skin : Increased sweating.
IV/SC- The recommended dose is 100 mg/m2/day (days 1 to 7) or 100 mg/m2 IV every 12 hours (days 1 to 7).
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare into the vein.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver and kidney dysfunction, severe infections, preexisting drug-induced bone marrow suppression, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, during pregnancy and breast-feeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may decrease platelet counts, which leads to severe bleeding; avoid injury or bruising.
• Monitor complete blood cell counts, liver and kidney functions regularly while taking this medication.
• Avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and citrus fruit juices.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at controlled room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!