Acichem Laboratories Generic : Indomethacin
2.00 25mg 10
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, vomiting, indigestion, diarrhea, abdominal distress or pain and constipation.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, dizziness, vertigo, drowsiness, depression and fatigue.
• ENT : Ringing in the ear.
PO- The recommended dose for adults is 50-200 mg per day in divided doses.
Eye drops: As 0.5 or 1% solution: Instill 2 drops into the affected eyes.
It comes as a capsule and liquid to take by mouth, with food.
It also comes as eye drops to instill into the affected eyes as directed by your physician.
Contraindicated in patients who have experienced asthma, urticaria or allergic-type reactions after taking aspirin or other NSAIDs, for the treatment of peri-operative pain, rectal bleeding and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of asthma, runny nose, seizures, Parkinson's disease, depression, liver or kidney disease, intestinal lesions, ulcers, urinary problem, high blood pressure, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may affect platelet counts; avoid injury or bruising.
• Monitor liver function, kidney function, lung function, blood counts regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!