Health Biotech Pvt Ltd Generic : Ceftriaxone
49.50 125mg/250mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
• Gastrointestinal: Diarrhea, nausea and vomiting.
• Blood: High concentration of eosinophils, platelet counts in the blood, decrease in white blood cells, low prothrombin levels, bleeding.
• Lab tests: Increase in liver enzyme, elevated BUN (Blood urea, nitrogen).
• Local: Indurations/tightness/warmth.
• Genitourinary: Vaginal inflammation.
• Miscellaneous: Fatal ceftriaxone-calcium precipitates in lung and kidneys of neonates.
Hypersensitivity to cephalosporins; neonates. Do not use calcium or calcium-containing solutions or products with or within 48 hours of ceftriaxone administration due to risk of calcium-ceftriaxone precipitate formation in neonates.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!