Aglowmed Ltd. Generic : Tinidazole
28.00 300mg/375mg/25mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System :
Peripheral neuropathy (numbness, weakness, burning pain), tingling, unsteadiness, incoordination, giddiness, sleeplessness and drowsiness.
• Gastrointestinal : Tongue discoloration, mouth ulcer and diarrhea.
• Hypersensitivity : Hives, itching, rash, flushing, sweating, dryness of mouth, fever, burning sensation, thirst, watery mouth and shock.
• Genitourinary : Darkened urine.
• Heart : Palpitations.
• Blood : Decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
• Miscellaneous : Increased vaginal discharge, mouth infection, liver function abnormalities, joint/muscle pain, and joint inflammation.
Contraindicated in patients during first trimester of pregnancy, breastfeeding, and hypersensitivity.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!