Serybest (100 mg)Tablet
Bestochem Formulations (India) Ltd. Generic : Sertraline
50.00 100mg 10 Tablets
Palpitations, chest pain; increased coagulation times, slow heart beat, AV block, abnormal heart rhythms, QT-interval prolongation, fast heart beat.
• Central Nervous System:Headache, sleep disorder, drowsiness, dizziness, fatigue, general discomfort, tremor, increased libido, agitation, nervousness, anxiety, aggressive reaction, hyperactivity, tingling, weakness.
• Skin: Sweating, rash, photosensitivity, inflammatory destruction of blood vessels.
• Eye and ENT:Abnormal vision, tinnitus, blindness, cataract, inflammation of the optic nerve.
• Gastrointestinal:Nausea, diarrhea, dry mouth, upset stomach, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, constipation, vomiting, increased appetite, inflammation of pancreas.
• Genitourinary: Abnormal ejaculation, sexual dysfunction, urinary incontinence, impotence, potentially harmful, acute renal failure.
• Blood: Purple or discolorations on the skin, lowered white blood cell count, blood disorder, lupus-like syndrome, reduction in the number of red cells, serum sickness, decrease in platelets.
• Liver: Elevated liver enzymes, increased bilirubin, liver enlargement, jaundice, liver failure.
• Metabolic: Increased weight, high blood sugar, low thyroid level.
• Respiratory: Nose bleed, inflammation of sinus, runny nose. • Miscellaneous: Pain, fever, pain, weight loss; back pain, muscle pain, yawning, anaphylaxis.
PO- The dose in depression and obsessive- compulsive syndrome is 50mg/day, which can be increased as per requirement to up to 200 mg/day. The recommended dose in children is 25 mg/day.
This medication available in the form of tablet and a concentrate liquid to be taken by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients are taking or have taken linezolid, methylene blue, a monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI), selegiline, or St. John's wort within the last 14 days, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of hypomania and seizure disorders, liver or kidney damage, heart disease, recent heart attack, bleeding disorders, diabetes and angle-closure glaucoma.
• Discontinue treatment if seizures develop or if there is an increase in seizure frequency.
• Monitor for signs of clinical worsening, suicidality and unusual changes in behavior especially during the initial treatment period or when there are dosage adjustments.
• ♦ Patient may develop with increased risk of Serotonin Syndrome with the following symptoms: restlessness, diarrhea, fast heart beat, incoordination, nausea, vomiting. If it is so consult with your healthcare provider.
Withdrawal should be gradual.Consult your doctor during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Oral: Store at 15-30°C.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!