Nidagen (100 mg)Capsule
Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Progesterone
64.50 100mg 10 Capsules
• Gastrointestinal :
Abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, abdominal distension and constipation.
• General : Fatigue.
• Central Nervous System : Headache.
• Genitourinary : Ovarian hyper stimulation syndrome, uterine spasm, vaginal bleeding and urinary tract infections.
Adult- PO/ IV/IM/Intrauterine/Supp- The recommended dose range is 25 to 400 mg/day.
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, with or without food.
It also comes as a vaginal suppository to insert through vagina.
It also comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein.
Contraindicated in patients with liver disease, ectopic pregnancy, breast cancer, blood clot events, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of blood vessel problems, bleeding problems, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, sugar, kidney disease, asthma, headache, seizures, depression, mental illness, cancer, smoking, blood clots, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, blurred vision, or lightheadedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may affect blood sugar level, monitor sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
• It should not be used in children.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25-30°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!