Inflobid-OZ (50mg/125mg)Oral Suspension
Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Ofloxacin
45.00 50mg/125mg 30ml
• Most Common :
Nausea, headache, sleeplessness, genital itching in women, dizziness, vaginal inflammation, diarrhea and vomiting.
• Body as a whole : Weakness, chills, uneasiness, extremity pain and nosebleed.
• Heart : Heart arrest, fluid retention, high blood pressure, low blood pressure, palpitations and dilatation of blood vessels.
• Gastrointestinal : Indigestion.
• Genitourinary : Burning, irritation, pain and rash of the female genitalia, painful menstrual period, irregular periods, painful urination, urinary frequency and urinary retention.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint/muscle pain.
• Central Nervous System : Seizures, anxiety, cognitive change, depression, dream abnormality, emotion, hallucinations, tingling, fainting, unsteadiness, tremor and confusion.
• Metabolic : Increased thirst and weight loss.
• Respiratory : Respiratory arrest, cough and runny nose.
• Skin : Shock, increased sweating and hives.
• Eye and ENT : Hearing loss, ringing in the ear, and sensitivity to light.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!