Samarth Pharma Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Megestrol
214.00 40mg 10 Tablets
• Body as a Whole :
Abdominal pain, chest pain, infection and fungal infection.
• Heart : Disease of heart muscle and palpitations.
• Gastrointestinal : Constipation, dry mouth, liver enlargement, increased salivation and mouth infection.
• Blood : Decrease in white blood cells.
• Metabolic : Increased LDH and swelling in the extremities.
• Central Nervous System : Tingling, confusion, convulsion, depression, nerve disease and abnormal thinking.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing, cough and lung disorder.
• Skin : Hair loss, itching, rash, increased sweating and skin disorder.
• Eye : Visual disturbances.
♦ • Genitourinary : Urinary incontinence, urinary tract infection and breast enlargement in male, vaginal bleeding.
PO- The recommended adult initial dosage is 625 mg/day (5 mL/day or one teaspoon daily).
It comes as a tablet and suspension to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of blood clot events, stroke, diabetes, kidney, liver disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It is not intended for use in the prevention of weight loss.
• It should not be used in children.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at 15°-25°C and dispense in a tight container. Protect from heat.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!