East West Pharma Generic : Filgrastim
35.00 1mg 10 Tablets
• Most Common:
Mild to moderate bone and muscle pain and allergic reaction.
• Central Nervous System: Dizziness, fatigue and headache.
• Skin: Rash, hair loss, inflammation of blood vessels in the skin, Sweet's syndrome, redness or swelling at the site of injection.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, mouth ulcer, constipation, loss of appetite, sore throat and diarrhea.
• Respiratory: Shortness of breath, trouble breathing and wheezing.
• ENT: Nosebleed.
♦ • Musculoskeletal: Decreased bone density.
• Potentially Fatal: Pulmonary infiltrates leading to respiratory failure or acute respiratory distress syndrome and rupture of the spleen.
Adult: SC/IV: The recommended dose is 5 to 10 mcg/kg/day for 4-7 days.
It comes as a solution for injection, administered by a healthcare provider into the vein or under the skin.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of blood cancer, sickle-cell disease; bone disease, withdraw treatment if there are signs of pulmonary infiltrate, fluid retention or heart failure, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Monitor complete blood count, bone density in patients with osteoporosis (long-term treatment).
• Regular examination of structure and functions of bone-marrow cells should be done in severe congenital neutropenia.
Do not stop this medication without your healthcare provider's advice.
Injection: Refrigerate at 2-8Â°C. Do not freeze. Keep this medication in an airtight container, and out of reach of children.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!