Ctop (100 mg)Injection
Health Biotech Pvt Ltd Generic : Etoposide
270.00 20mg/1ml 5ml
• Blood :
Decrease in blood counts.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, tongue inflammation, constipation, abdominal pain, diarrhea and taste alteration.
• Miscellaneous : Weakness, hair loss, chills, fever and dizziness and vein inflammation.
Adult: IV- The recommended dose is 50-100 mg/m2/day from days 1-5.
Small cell lung cancer- The recommended dose is 35 mg/m2/day for 4 days to 50 mg/m2/day for 5 days. May repeat course 3-4 weekly.
It comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein on an empty stomach.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney disease, bone marrow depression, infections, or blood disorder, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may decrease platelet counts that leads to bleeding; avoid injury or bruising.
• Monitor complete blood counts regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it in refrigerator (2-8Â°C), do not freeze.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!