Cef- P- D TTablet
Pasteur Laboratories Pvt Ltd Generic : Cefixime
120.00 200mg 10
• Most Common :
Diarrhea, loose or frequent stools, abdominal pain, nausea, stomach upset and flatulence.
• Hypersensitivity : Skin rashes, hives, fever, itching and facial swelling.
• Liver : Elevated liver enzymes level, jaundice and liver inflammation.
• Genitourinary : Transient elevations in BUN or creatinine levels and kidney failure.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, dizziness and seizures.
• Blood : Decrease in blood cell counts.
• Other : Genital itching, vaginal inflammation/fungal infection and skin disorders.
Adult: PO- Susceptible infections- The recommended dose is 200-400 mg/day.
Uncomplicated gonorrhoea- The recommended dose is 400 mg as a single dose.
It comes as a tablet, capsule and syrup to take by mouth, with food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of diarrhea, stomach or bowel problems (eg, inflammation), bleeding or blood clotting problems, kidney or liver problems, poor nutrition, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid changing dose forms (eg, tablets, suspension) without your doctor’s advice.
• Take full course of treatment.
It may reduce platelet counts, avoid injury or bruising.
Avoid any vaccination during the treatment.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!