Azro AM (250 mg)Tablet
Piramal Healthcare Generic : Azithromycin
64.89 250mg/60mg 6 Tablets
Chest pain, abnormal heart rate, low blood pressure, abnormal heart rhythm with QT prolongation and torsades de pointes.
• Gastrointestinal: Indigestion, loss of appetite, flatulence, gastritis, loose stools, vomiting, colitis and constipation.
• Genitourinary: Kidney failure and vaginal inflammation.
• Blood: Decrease in platelets.
• Liver: Abnormal liver function, jaundice and liver failure.
• Central Nervous System: Weakness, tingling, fatigue, uneasiness, dizziness/vertigo, headache, drowsiness, hyperactivity, nervousness, agitation and syncope.
• Skin: Itching, severe allergic reactions, irritation, fungal infection, sweating, hives and blistering.
• ENT: Hearing loss and/or tinnitus, abnormalities in taste and smell sensation.
• Hypersensitivity : Allergic reaction.
• Respiratory: Increased cough, inflammation of pharynx, pleural effusion and rhinitis.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!