Ill-fitting dentures? You may have Paget's
Paget's disease of the bone, called Osteitis deformans, literally means deformity in the bone. The exact cause of this deformity is still not clear. Although the disease has been recognized since 1877, it was considered a rare disease until recently. The change in perception occurred because routine radiographic examinations detected the condition in a number of individuals who are otherwise healthy.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2014, November 24). Pagets And Jaw Bone Diseases. Medindia. Retrieved on Jun 02, 2023 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/pagets.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. " Pagets And Jaw Bone Diseases". Medindia. Jun 02, 2023. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/pagets.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. " Pagets And Jaw Bone Diseases". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/pagets.htm. (accessed Jun 02, 2023).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2014. Pagets And Jaw Bone Diseases. Medindia, viewed Jun 02, 2023, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/pagets.htm.
Latest Publications and Research on Pagets And Jaw Bone Diseases
- Pamidronate: A model compound of the pharmacology of nitrogen-containing bisphosphonates; A Leiden historical perspective. - Published by PubMed
- Erratum: A Case of Mistaken Identity: Paget's Disease of the Bone Causing Cord Compression-Case Report and Review of the Literature. - Published by PubMed
- The loss of Profilin 1 causes early-onset Paget's disease of bone. - Published by PubMed
- A review on osteoclast diseases and osteoclastogenesis inhibitors recently developed from natural resources. - Published by PubMed
- Early-onset Paget's disease of bone in a Mexican family caused by a novel tandem duplication (77dup27) in TNFRSF11A that encodes RANK. - Published by PubMed
Do you wish to consult a Dentist for your problem? Ask your question
9 years experience
Peoples Dental Clinic, Gamma 1, Greater Noida