Ferasep (Skin) (15gm)Gel
Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Feracrylum
37.00 1%/15gm 15gm
• Feracrylum is used for the treatment of bleeding, dental extraction, and oral surgeries.
• Gastrointestinal: Nausea, stomach pain
• Skin: Burning sensation, allergic skin rash
• Feracrylum is available as a 1% sterile solution (1% w/v feracrylum), as 50 and 15 gm gel tubes (1% w/w feracrylum) and tulle ( 3% w/v feracrylum)
• The recommended dose for the drug is 1 % w/w /100 ml of the solution
• Apply or rub a thin film of feracrylum once or twice daily, morning and evening to entire affected area after wiping the area down with a sterile cloth.
• It is contraindicated in patients who are
• Allergic to the drug or any of its ingredients
• Taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders
• Feracrylum topical is for external use only
• Do not use orally, intravenously, intramuscularly or after dilution
• Stop using if there is irritation or discomfort at the wound site
• Check with doctor if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or planning on either
• Wash your hand before and after applying the medicine
• Wash the affected area before applying the medicine
• Consult the doctor if you experience any irritation
• Avoid excess dose
• Epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) interacts with feracrylum by slowing down its clotting
• Store at room temperature, out of reach of children
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!