Hemolok Gel (100gm)Gel
Themis Medicare Ltd. Generic : Feracrylum
₹ 165.00 1%/100gm 100 g
• Feracrylum is used for the treatment of bleeding, dental extraction, and oral surgeries.
• Feracrylum is available as a 1% sterile solution (1% w/v feracrylum), as 50 and 15 gm gel tubes (1% w/w feracrylum) and tulle ( 3% w/v feracrylum)
• The recommended dose for the drug is 1 % w/w /100 ml of the solution
Gastrointestinal: Nausea, stomach pain
Skin: Burning sensation, allergic skin rash
• Apply or rub a thin film of feracrylum once or twice daily, morning and evening to entire affected area after wiping the area down with a sterile cloth.
• It is contraindicated in patients who are
• Allergic to the drug or any of its ingredients
• Taking epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) for any bleeding disorders
• Avoid excess dose
• Epsilon aminocaproic acid (EACA) interacts with feracrylum by slowing down its clotting
• Store at room temperature, out of reach of children