Novaserine (250 mg)Capsule
Pharma Synth Formulations Ltd. Generic : Cycloserine
242.00 250mg 6 Capsules
• Central Nervous System :
Headache, dizziness, anxiety, confusion, irritability, tingling, speech difficulties, fainting, drowsiness, tremor, psychosis and depression.
• Miscellaneous : Sensitivity to light, rash, anemia and changes in liver function tests.
PO- With other drugs: Initial: 250 mg twice daily for 2 wk, increase to 0.5-1 gm/day in divided doses. Max: 1 gm/day.
It comes as a tablet or capsule to take by mouth, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with severe kidney impairment, porphyria, depression, epilepsy, severe anxiety, psychosis, chronic alcoholism, and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of anxiety, kidney or liver disease, blood disorder, alcoholism, any allergy, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise it may cause secondary infection.
• Monitor complete blood cell counts, kidney and liver function, and cycloserine level in blood regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!