Micro Labs Ltd (India) Generic : Candesartan
26.00 4mg 10 Tablets
• Central Nervous System:
Dizziness, headache, vertigo, depression, drowsiness.
• Metabolic: Decreased hemoglobin, kidney impairment.
• Liver: Jaundice.
• Miscellaneous: Fever, back pain, upper respiratory tract infections, 1st dose orthostatic hypotension, rash.
Adult: Initially, 8 mg once daily adjusted according to response. Maintenance: 8 mg once daily. Max: 32 mg daily.
Kidney impairment: For patients with renal impairment or on haemodialysis: Initially, 4 mg once daily.
Liver impairment- Initially, 2 mg once daily. Avoid in severe impairment.
Heart failure- Adult: Initially, 4 mg once daily, may double dose at intervals of not <2 wk. Max: 32 mg daily.
kidney impairment: Reduce dose or discontinue treatment if renal function deteriorates. Liver impairment: Initially, 2 mg once daily. Avoid in severe impairment.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken once or twice a day with or without food.
Hypersensitivity. Pregnancy (2nd and 3rd trimester) and lactation.
• It may cause a serious allergy. Contact your doctor at once if you develop swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes throat, or tongue; difficulty swallowing or breathing; or hoarseness.
• Dehydration, excessive sweating, vomiting, or diarrhea may increase the risk of low blood pressure. Contact your health care provider.
• Monitor serum potassium levels especially in elderly and kidney patients.
• Low blood pressure may occur during major surgery and anesthesia due to suppression of the renin-angiotensin system.
• Caution should be exercised patients with a history of hives, heart, kidney, liver disease or diabetes.
Monitor blood pressure regularly.
Oral: Store at 15-30°C.Store it in airtight container and keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!