Piramal Healthcare Generic : Atenolol
33.00 25mg/5mg 10 Tablets
• Heart- Slow heart rate, heart failure, low blood pressure.
• Central Nervous System- Headache, fatigue, dizziness, hallucinations, confusion and sleep disturbances.
• Gastrointestinal - Diarrhea and nausea.
• Respiratory - Wheezing and shortness of breath.
• Others: Lack of sexual drive, impotence, and erectile dysfunction.
Atenolol is absolutely contraindicated in the patients with the following conditions:
• Clinical depression
• Known allergy to the drug
• Second or third degree heart block
• Persistent low heart rate (bradycardia)
• Poor blood circulation due to heart failure
• Tumour of adrenal gland called pheochromocytoma
• Breast feeding mother
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!