- Cholesterol Risk Calculator
- Heart Rate (Pulse Rate) During Physical Exertion
- Blood Pressure Calculator
- Respiratory Rate and Breath-Count Calculator
- Activity Calorie Calculator
- Chest Measurements
- Heart Attack Risk Calculator
- Waist to Height Ratio
- Heartbeat Calculator
- Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
- Blood Pressure Chart
Pulse Rate Chart (or) Heart Rate Chart
|How to count the pulse rate at the wrist?
Important Facts About Pulse Rate Chart
- Normal values for pulse rate depend on age and fitness level. A normal adult has a pulse rate of 72 per minute and an athlete’s pulse rate maybe below 50 per minute.
- Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, helps maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Uncontrolled or high blood sugar levels can lead to health complications such as blindness, heart disease, kidney disease.
- Increase in concentration of glucose in the blood leads to a condition called "diabetic coma" or hyperglycemia.