Symptoms of Athletes Foot
Dry skin with cracks and scales between the toes or side of the foot is the most common symptom of athlete’s foot. Other symptoms include-
- Itching, burning and stinging of the skin in the affected area.
- Rash on the feet (or hands), heels, palms, between the fingers/toes, or on the nails.
- Skin redness or inflammation.
- Blisters or open areas, oozing and crusting.
- Discoloration, thickening and crumbling of the nails.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Trupti Shirole. (2021, July 28). Symptoms of Athletes Foot. Medindia. Retrieved on Mar 23, 2023 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/what-are-the-symptoms-of-athletes-foot.htm.
Dr. Trupti Shirole. "Symptoms of Athletes Foot". Medindia. Mar 23, 2023. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/what-are-the-symptoms-of-athletes-foot.htm>.
Dr. Trupti Shirole. "Symptoms of Athletes Foot". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/what-are-the-symptoms-of-athletes-foot.htm. (accessed Mar 23, 2023).
Dr. Trupti Shirole. 2021. Symptoms of Athletes Foot. Medindia, viewed Mar 23, 2023, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/what-are-the-symptoms-of-athletes-foot.htm.
A friend had athlete's foot once and he treated it with an anti-fungal cream. I forgot what's the name. But it's very effective. He is now athlete's foot free.