Valent FC (80 mg)Capsule
Lupin Laboratories Ltd. Generic : Valsartan
69.00 80mg 10 Capsules
• Most Common :
Headache and dizziness.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea, nausea and inflammation of pharynx.
• Respiratory : Upper respiratory infection, cough and runny nose.
• Miscellaneous : Joint pain and swelling.
♦ • Genitourinary : Impotence and kidney failure.
Adult: PO HTN Initial: 80 mg once daily, up to 160 mg once daily. Max: 320 mg/day. Post-MI Initial: 20 mg twice daily, up to 160 mg bid if tolerated.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
♦ Contraindicated in patients with severe liver impairment, diabetes during pregnancy and hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of kidney or liver disease, poor blood circulation, sugar, dehydration, angioedema, any allergy, who are taking other medications, children, during breast-feeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Patient may develop with increased risk of angioedema (severe allergic reaction) with the following symptoms: swelling of the hands, face, lips, eyes, throat, or tongue, difficulty in swallowing or breathing and hoarseness. If it is so consult with your doctor.
• It may cause dehydration, vomiting, excessive sweating or diarrhea; if you experience with any of these symptoms consult with your doctor.
• Monitor blood pressure, blood electrolyte levels and heart, kidney or liver function regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C), and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!