Intra Labs India Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Tramadol
26.00 100mg/2ml 2ml
• Most Common:
Dizziness/vertigo, nausea, constipation, headache, drowsiness, vomiting, itching, CNS stimulation, weakness, sweating, indigestion, dry mouth and diarrhea.
• Body as a Whole: Uneasiness.
• Heart: Dilatation of blood vessels.
• Central Nervous System: Anxiety, confusion, coordination disturbance, elevated mood, nervousness and sleep disorder.
• Gastrointestinal: Abdominal pain, loss of appetite and flatulence.
• Musculoskeletal: Increased muscle tone.
• Skin: Rash.
• Eye: Visual disturbances.
• Genitourinary: Menopausal symptoms, urinary frequency and urinary retention.
PO- The recommended dose is 50-100 mg (immediate release tablets) every 4-6 hours as needed for pain. The maximum dose is 400 mg/day.
IV/IM- Moderate to severe pain- The recommended dose is 50-100 mg 4-6 hourly.
It comes as a tablet, capsule to take by mouth with or without food. It also comes as a solution for injection to be administered by a healthcare provider into the vein or large muscle.
Contraindicated in patients with suicidal thoughts, acute alcoholism, head injuries, raised intracranial pressure, severe kidney impairment, hypersensitivity and during breastfeeding.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of epilepsy, brain or spine infection, head injury, brain tumor, stroke, obstructive bowel disease, muscle weakness, respiratory depression, prostate enlargement, liver or kidney disease, elderly, children and during pregnancy.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Patients may develop with an increased risk of epilepsy while taking this medication; if it so consult with your doctor.
Avoid alcohol consumption.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature (25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!