A -Ret TZGel
Shalaks Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Tazarotene
106.30 0.10% 15gm
• Skin: Itching, burning/stinging, redness, skin peeling, irritation, worsening of psoriasis, rash, dry skin, bleeding, localized swelling, high cholesterol levels, desquamation, contact dermatitis, discoloration of skin and photosensitivity.
Adult: Topical- As 0.05 or 0.1% cream/gel: Apply once in the evening.
It comes as a gel, and cream to apply topically.
Pregnancy, lactation, eczema, sunburn conditions, and hypersensitivity.
• Avoid contact with eyes, mouth, mucous membranes, and abraded skin.
• Do not use cream with occlusive dressing. Wash your hands thoroughly after application.
• Do not use cream/gel in amounts more than instructed.
• Women with child bearing potential should take birth control measures.
• Negative pregnancy test to be obtained within 2 weeks prior to initiation of the therapy during normal menstrual period.
Avoid exposure to sun or UV light. Do not use >10% of BSA.
Store it at room temperature (25 degrees C). Store it in an airtight container. Keep away from children and away from pets.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!