Unichem Laboratories Ltd. Generic : Spironolactone
56.00 10/50mg 10 Tablets
• Gastrointestinal :
Gastric bleeding, ulceration, stomach inflammation, diarrhea, cramping, nausea and vomiting.
• Genitourinary : Breast enlargement in male, absence of menstrual period, painful erection, irregular periods, breast cancer, kidney impairment and postmenopausal bleeding.
• Blood : Decrease in blood counts.
• Hypersensitivity : Fever, hives, shock, inflammation of veins and skin lesions.
• Metabolic : Elevated blood potassium level.
• Central Nervous system : Mental confusion, incoordination, headache, drowsiness and lethargy.
• Liver : Liver damage.
Contraindicated in patients with anuria (absence of urination), and significant impairment of kidney function.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!