Biomedica International Generic : Prednisone
44.00 3mg/10mg/1ml 5ml
Clot in blood vessels or fat clot, vein inflammation, a group of inflammatory vascular lesions, cardiac arrhythmias or ECG changes, obstructed blood vessels, high blood pressure, heart rupture, heart failure.
• Central Nervous System: Convulsions, increased intracranial pressure with optic disc swelling, vertigo, headache, tingling, abnormal condition of the mind.
• Skin: Impaired wound healing, thin fragile skin, purple spot on the body and bruising, redness, lesions, subcutaneous fat atrophy, eruptions, skin rash, skin irritation.
• Eye and ENT: Glare and decreased visual acuity, increased intraocular pressure, optic nerve damage, bulging of the eye.
• Gastrointestinal: Inflammation of the pancreas, abdominal distention, inflammation esophagus, nausea, vomiting, increased appetite and weight gain, peptic ulcer with perforation and bleeding, small and large bowel perforation.
• Genitourinary: Increased or decreased motility and number of sperm cells.
• Blood: Raised white blood cell count.
• Metabolic: Sodium and fluid retention, low amount of potassium in the blood, low level of calcium.
• Miscellaneous: Musculoskeletal effects-muscle weakness, steroid muscle pain, muscle mass loss, tendon rupture.
Contraindicated in patients who have had allergic reactions to corticosteroids, people who have just taken live vaccines, who have had prior corneal or widespread infections. It is also contraindicated in pregnant patients and those who are breastfeeding.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!