Euglim-P (2mg/15mg)Extended Release Tablet
Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd. (CND) Generic : Pioglitazone
66.40 2mg/15mg 10
Congestive heart failure.
• Central Nervous System: Headache.
• Eye and ENT: Inflammation of pharynx, swelling of the retina.
• Gastrointestinal: Tooth disorders.
• Liver: Elevated liver enzymes, inflammation or damage of liver.
• Blood: Anemia.
• Metabolic: Low glucose level with symptoms of shakiness, dizziness, sweating, headache, pale skin, hunger.
• Musculoskeletal: Bone fractures, muscle pain.
• Respiratory: Upper respiratory tract infection, sinusitis.
• Miscellaneous: Edema.
Contraindicated in patients with hypersensitivity, type 1 diabetes mellitus, symptomatic or history of heart failure, diabetic ketoacidosis, children less than 18 years, pregnancy and breastfeeding.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!