Indoco Remedies Ltd. Generic : Moxifloxacin
80.00 0.02%/0.5%/0.5%/5ml 5ml
• Blood and Lymphatic System :
Anemia, eosinophilia, decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
• Heart : Palpitations, fast or slow heart rate, heart failure, high or low blood pressure and chest pain.
• Eye and ENT : Ringing in the ear and blurred vision.
• Gastrointestinal : Dry mouth, diarrhea, vomiting, constipation, abdominal pain/discomfort, flatulence, abdominal distention, stomach inflammation and reflux.
• General Disorders : Fatigue, weakness, swelling in the extremities, uneasiness, chills, fever and facial pain.
• Liver : Abnormal liver function tests.
• Infections : Vaginal infection and mouth fungal infection.
• Metabolic : Elevated blood sugar levels, loss of appetite and dehydration.
• Musculoskeletal : Back pain, joint/muscle pain and muscle spasms.
• Central Nervous System : Sensory loss, drowsiness, dizziness, tremor, lethargy, tingling, tension, headache, fainting, anxiety, confusion, agitation, depression, nervousness, restlessness, hallucination and disorientation.
• Genitourinary : Kidney failure, painful urination and vaginal itching.
• Respiratory : Difficulty in breathing, asthma and wheezing.
• Skin : Rash, itching, redness, hives and night sweats.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!