Lulise 1% Cream Cream
Generic : Luliconazole
₹ 250.00 1%W/W 20gm
Luliconazole is an anti-fungal agent which is applied to the skin to treat various fungal infections on the body.
• Luliconazole is used for application to the skin as a 1% cream.
• A thin layer should be applied on the affected part and about 1 inch of the surrounding area once daily.
• The treatment duration is 1 week for tinea cruris or tinea corporis, and 2 weeks for tinea pedis.
The side effects usually occur as an application site reaction on the skin and include:
• Burning sensation
• Irritation at the site
Postmarketing reports have identified more serious effects which include:
• Contact dermatitis
• Luliconazole comes as a cream to apply over the affected area on the skin.
• The cream should cover the area and about 1-inch surrounding the affected area.
• After applying the cream to another part of the body, it is necessary to wash the hands thoroughly.
• Luliconazole cream should not be applied for the fungal infections that affect eye, or inside the mouth or the vagina.
The safety and effectiveness of luliconazole in children and adolescents below 18 years of age is not known, and it is therefore not recommended in this age group.
• The patients should be educated to report for any signs of reaction such as skin color changes, itching, or serious reactions which could include wheezing, chest tightness, fever, seizures and swelling of face or throat.
• Luliconazole should not be used for a condition for which it is not prescribed and should not to be recommended to another person without medical advice.
• Women should Inform your doctor if they are pregnant or plan to get pregnant during the treatment.
• Luliconazole should be continued as per dosing schedule for the full duration even if the signs of fungal infection improve.
• It is advised not to miss doses to get the maximum benefit.
Drug interactions could occur when luliconazole is applied to large areas of the skin.
• Luliconazole may increase the blood level of some drugs including cilostazol.
• Store at a controlled room temperature at about 20 °C- 25 °C.