Emcure Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Generic : Levalbuterol HCl
11.00 1mg 10 Tablets
• Adults and Adolescents:
• Body as a Whole : Allergic reaction, flu syndrome, chills, chest pain, accidental injury and back pain.
• Heart: Fast heart rate, abnormal ECG, high/low blood pressure and fainting.
♦ • Gastrointestinal: Indigestion, dry mouth, dry throat, metabolic acidosis, stomach inflammation and nausea.
• Musculoskeletal: Leg cramps and muscle pain.
• Central Nervous System : Dizziness, muscle weakness, sleeplessness, sensory loss in hands, nervousness, tingling, headache, tremor and anxiety.
• Respiratory : Increased cough, viral infection and nose inflammation.
• Special Senses: Itching in the eyes.
• Children 6-11 years old:
• Body as a Whole: Abdominal pain, accidental injury, weakness, fever, headache and viral infection.
• Gastrointestinal : Diarrhea.
• Blood : Swollen glands.
• Musculoskeletal: Muscle pain.
• Respiratory: Asthma and inflammation of pharynx/nose.
• Skin: Skin inflammation, rashes and hives.
• Special Senses: Ear inflammation.
Children 6-11 years old: The recommended dose is 0.31 mg administered three times a day, by nebulization. Routine dosing should not exceed 0.63 mg three times a day.
Adults and Adolescents ≥ 12 years old: The recommended starting dose is 0.63 mg administered three times a day, every 6 to 8 hours, by nebulization.
It comes as a solution (liquid) to inhale by mouth as directed by your physician.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of high blood pressure, irregular heartbeat, heart disease, seizures, diabetes, overactive thyroid, kidney disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Patient may develop with severe breathing problems; if it so consult with your doctor.
Avoid excess dosage.
It may cause dry mouth or unpleasant taste in your mouth, rinse your mouth with water.
Monitor lung function while taking this medication.
Store it at room temperature (20-25°C), and in an airtight container.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!