Systopic Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Itraconazole
120.00 100mg 10
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, abdominal pain and loss appetite.
• Body as a Whole : Fluid retention, fatigue, fever and uneasiness.
• Skin : Rash and itching.
• Central Nervous System : Headache, dizziness, decreased sexual activity and drowsiness.
• Heart : High blood pressure.
• Metabolic : Decrease in potassium level.
• Genitourinary : Impotence.
• Liver : Abnormal liver function.
♦ • Respiratory: Difficulty in breathing.
Adult- PO- The recommended dose is 100 to 200 mg once daily (2 capsules).
It comes as a capsule to take by mouth, on an empty stomach.
Contraindicated in patients with severe kidney problems, congestive heart failure, co-administration with cisapride, oral midazolam, nisoldipine, pimozide, quinidine, dofetilide, triazolam and levacetylmethadol, hypersensitivity.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of HIV infection, weakened immune system, kidney or liver problems, abnormal liver function tests, lung or breathing problems, irregular heartbeat, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may affect blood sugar level; monitor sugar level regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and in an airtight container.♦ Safety Labeling Changes Approved By FDA
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!