Life Medicare & Biotech Private Limited Generic : Diltiazem
48.00 90mg 10
• Central Nervous System :
Headache, depression, hallucinations, sleeplessness, tremor, dizziness, fatigue and flushing.
• Gastrointestinal : Nausea, increased thirst, vomiting, GI discomfort and gum swelling.
• Skin : Rash, redness and photosensitivity.
• Liver : Liver inflammation.
• Eye and ENT : Eye irritation and ringing in the ear.
• Miscellaneous : Dry mouth, ankle swelling, low blood pressure and shortness of breath.
PO- The recommended dose range is 30 – 60mg/day in divided doses.
It comes as a tablet and capsule, with or without food.
Contraindicated in patients with sick sinus syndrome (symptoms include dizziness, confusion, fainting and heart failure), third-degree AV block, low blood pressure, recent heart attack and hypertension.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of digestive problem, low blood pressure, heart, liver or kidney disease, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• Avoid exposure to sunlight; otherwise it may cause sunburn.
• Monitor electrocardiogram (ECG), heart rate and blood pressure regularly while taking this medication.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!