Parcar (1 mg)Tablet
Zydus Takeda Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. Generic : Cabergoline
224.50 1mg 4 Tablets
Nausea, constipation, abdominal pain, indigestion, vomiting, dry mouth, diarrhea, flatulence, throat irritation, toothache.
• Central Nervous System: Headache, dizziness, fainting, tingling.
• Body As a Whole : Weakness, fatigue, fainting, influenza-like symptoms, uneasiness, swelling of eye/extremities.
• Psychiatric: Depression, drowsiness, loss of appetite, anxiety, sleeplessness, impaired concentration, nervousness.
• Heart: Hot flashes, low blood pressure, palpitation.
• Genitourinary: Breast pain, absence of menstrual cycle.
• Skin: Pimple, itching.
• Musculoskeletal : Joint pain
• Respiratory : Nose inflammation
• Eye: Abnormal vision
Adult: PO- The recommended initial dose is 0.25 mg twice a week. Dosage may be increased by 0.25 mg twice weekly up to a dosage of 1 mg twice a week according to the patient's serum prolactin level.
Should be taken with food.
Hypersensitivity to ergot derivatives, uncontrolled hypertension.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart disease, Raynaud's syndrome, liver or kidney impairment, peptic ulcer, gastrointestinal bleeding, history of psychosis, high blood pressure, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid prolonged use and/or usage of high doses otherwise it may lead to psychiatric disorders, heart or lung disorder.
• Avoid alcohol consumption while taking this medication.
• Monitor serum prolactin level monthly until normalization.
Monitor liver function regularly in patients with liver impairment.
Oral: Store at 20-25°C.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!