This combination medication contains an angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitor and thiazide diuretic, prescribed for high blood pressure.
Contraindicated in patients with untreated decompensated heart failure, during pregnancy and in lactating women, and hypersensitivity.
Adult: PO- Per tab contains perindopril 4 mg and indapamide 1.25 mg: 1 tab once daily.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, in the morning and before a meal.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of liver cirrhosis, liver or kidney impairment, high blood pressure due to arterial blockage, heart failure, hardening of the arteries (athersclerosis), thickening of the internal heart muscle, abnormal heart beat, diabetes, gout, who are taking other medications, any allergy, and elderly.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• It may cause dizziness or light-headedness, do not drive a car or operate machinery and get up slowly from bed while taking this medication.
• Monitor blood sugar, blood pressure, blood electrolyte levels, kidney function, and urine protein regularly while taking this medication.
• Central Nervous System :
Headache, dizziness, weakness.
• Heart : Slow heart rate, low blood pressure.
• Gastrointestinal : Constipation, dry mouth, nausea, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, and taste disturbances.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store below 25°C. Store in original package.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!