Gensparin is used to treat thrombolytic disorders and works by preventing the formation of blood clots.
Gensparin prevents the formation of blood clots and is hence used for the treatment of thrombolytic disorders.
Gensparin works by promoting the release of tissue plasminogen activator.
Gensparin is contraindicated in patients allergic to the drug.
The recommended dose of the drug is 20mg/0.2ml injection.
• Adults—the dose should be based on body weight.
• The usual dose should be 1 mg/kg, and it should be injected under the skin every twelve hours.
• Caution should be taken in pregnant and breastfeeding women
• Use the drug as directed by the doctor
• Inform the doctor about all prescription and non-prescription medications before taking gensparin
Avoid excess dose.
Gensparin should be stored at room temperature (15 °C - 25°C).
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!