This medication is a calcium channel blocker, prescribed for migraine occlusive peripheral vascular disease, vertigo of central and peripheral origin and as an adjuvant in the therapy of epilepsy.
Contraindicated in patients with history of depression or pre-existing extra pyramidal disorders and hypersensitivity.
PO- The recommended dose is 10mg/day at bedtime.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of heart, liver, kidney diseases, increased eye pressure, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• Most Common: Drowsiness and depression.
• Gastrointestinal: Heartburn, nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.
• Central Nervous system : Sleeplessness, dizziness, vertigo and anxiety disorder.
• Miscellaneous: Dry mouth, weakness, muscle aches and skin rash.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Wet dreams or nightfall is the involuntary ejaculation occurring during sleep. It is fairly common ...
For healthy weight loss, focus on consuming low-calorie foods such as fruits and vegetables ...
Curious about long pepper? Here we decode some amazing health benefits this wonder herb offers.View All