This medication is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID), prescribed for pain and inflammation caused by conditions such as arthritis. It stops production of a substance that causes pain, fever, and inflammation.
Contraindicated in patients with known hypersensitivity.
The recommended starting dosage is 1500 mg one to three times per day.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of stomach problems such as ulcers or kidney or liver disease, heart disease, intestinal bleeding, diabetes, anemia, asthma, any allergy, who are taking other medications, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause dizziness or drowsiness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It should not be given to children and teenagers.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, indigestion, heartburn, diarrhea, constipation and stomach pain.
• Central Nervous System : Hearing impairment, headache, lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness, and lethargy.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!