This combination medication is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. The drug decreases the substances that cause pain and inflammation.
Contraindicated in patients with bleeding disorder and known hypersensitivity.
The usual dosage is one tablet every 6 hours as needed for pain. The maximum daily dose of aspirin should not exceed 4 grams or 12 tablets.
It comes as a tablet to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of constipation, lung or breathing problems, curvature of the spine, heart problems, low blood pressure, dehydration, low blood volume, shock, head injury, stroke, kidney or liver problem, any allergy, who are taking other medications, mental disorder, during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
• It may cause drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness or blurred vision, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• It may cause constipation, drink adequate water.
• It may cause severe bleeding; avoid bruising or injury.
• Most common :
Lightheadedness, dizziness, drowsiness or sedation, nausea and vomiting.
• Body as a Whole : Allergic reactions, uneasiness, weakness, headache, fever, chills, increased thirst and sweating, accidental overdose and non-accidental overdose.
• Heart : Fast heart rate, low blood pressure and fainting.
• Central and Peripheral Nervous System : Unresponsiveness, tingling, agitation, coma, confusion, headache, lethargy, seizures, anxiety, mental impairment, drug dependence, drug abuse, depression, nervousness and hallucinations.
• Fluid and Electrolyte : Dehydration.
• Gastrointestinal : Gastric/duodenal ulcer, gastric/peptic ulcer, indigestion, abdominal pain, diarrhea, eructation, dry mouth, gastrointestinal bleeding, intestinal perforation, intestinal obstruction and ileus.
• Ear : Hearing loss and ringing in the ear.
• Blood : Bruising and decreased blood counts.
• Hypersensitivity : Severe allergic reactions like hives, itching and rash.
• Metabolic : Low/high sugar, acidity and alkalosis (body fluids with excess base).
• Musculoskeletal : Muscle weakness.
• Eye : Visual disturbances and red eye.
• Respiratory : Asthma, difficulty in breathing, lung swelling and aspiration.
• Skin : Hives, rash and flushing.
• Genitourinary : Kidney inflammation, papillary necrosis, presence of protein in urine, kidney insufficiency and failure, urinary retention, prolonged pregnancy and labor, stillbirths, lower birth weight infants and postpartum bleeding.
Avoid alcohol consumption.
Store the medication at 25°C.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!
Sleep paralysis is a condition where one feels unable to move (paralysis) or speak either when ...
Summers days are long, hot and sweaty, and can leave you feeling de-hydrated and tired. Read on to ...
Fosnetupitant and Palonosetron (a fixed antiemetic combination) injection was approved by FDA in ...View All