This combination medication contains barbiturate, central nervous system stimulant, analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory agents, prescribed for relieving tension headaches.
One or 2 capsules (50mg/325mg/40mg) every 4 hours. Total daily dosage should not exceed 6 capsules.
It comes as a tablet and capsule to take by mouth, with or without food.
• Caution should be exercised in patients with history of breathing problems, asthma, blood clotting disorders, liver disease, kidney disease, heartburn, gout, growths in the nose, alcohol abuse, certain enzyme deficiencies (G6-PD deficiency), mental/mood disorders, heart disease, any allergy, who are taking other medications, elderly, children, during pregnancy and breast feeding.
• It may cause drowsiness or dizziness, do not drive a car or operate machinery while taking this medication.
• Avoid alcohol consumption.
• Avoid long-term use of this medication; otherwise patient may get addicted to this medication.
• Gastrointestinal :
Nausea, vomiting and stomach pain.
• Central Nervous System : Drowsiness, dizziness, lightheadedness and confusion.
• Miscellaneous : Itching, fever, ear pain, nasal congestion, ringing in the ear, bloody or blacky stools and diffcuilty in breathing.
Avoid excess dosage.
Store it at room temperature, away from excess heat and moisture.
Subscribe to our Free Newsletters!