General Info about Skin Biopsy
Skin biopsy is taken when there is an infection or disease in the skin, which requires further examination.
A small piece of tissue is cut with the help of the blade/ knife under sterile conditions, after cleaning the surface of the skin.
Latest Publications and Research on Skin Biopsy
- Expression of elastolytic cathepsins in human skin and their involvement in age-dependent elastin degradation. - Published by PubMed
- Nilotinib treatment of patients affected by chronic graft-versus-host disease reduces collagen production and skin fibrosis by down-modulating the TGF-▀ and p-SMAD pathway. - Published by PubMed
- Thirty days after anterior cruciate ligament transection is sufficient to induce signs of knee osteoarthritis in rats: pain, functional impairment, and synovial inflammation. - Published by PubMed
- An Automated Kinematic Measurement System for Sagittal Plane Murine Head Impacts. - Published by PubMed
- Fibroblast mitochondria in idiopathic Parkinson's disease display morphological changes and enhanced resistance to depolarization. - Published by PubMed