What are the symptoms of Leukemia?
These are some of the common symptoms of leukemia:
- Fever, chills, and other flu-like symptoms
- Weakness and fatigue
- Frequent infections
- Loss of appetite and/or weight
- Swollen or tender lymph nodes, liver, or spleen
- Easy bleeding or bruising
- Tiny red spots (called petechiae) under the skin
- Swollen or bleeding gums
- Sweating, especially at night
- Bone or joint pain.
Please use one of the following formats to cite this article in your essay, paper or report:
Dr. Reeja Tharu. (2020, September 03). Symptoms of Leukemia. Medindia. Retrieved on Jan 30, 2023 from https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/leukemia_symptoms.htm.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Symptoms of Leukemia". Medindia. Jan 30, 2023. <https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/leukemia_symptoms.htm>.
Dr. Reeja Tharu. "Symptoms of Leukemia". Medindia. https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/leukemia_symptoms.htm. (accessed Jan 30, 2023).
Dr. Reeja Tharu. 2021. Symptoms of Leukemia. Medindia, viewed Jan 30, 2023, https://www.medindia.net/patients/patientinfo/leukemia_symptoms.htm.