A procedure in which a tissue sample is obtained from the endometrium (the inside lining of the uterus) and is then observed under a microscope.
Latest Publications and Research on Endometrial Biopsy
- Ulipristal Acetate Prior to Surgery for Endometriosis. - Published by PubMed
- Plasma-activated medium promotes autophagic cell death along with alteration of the mTOR pathway. - Published by PubMed
- Distinct Immunological Landscapes Characterize Inherited and Sporadic Mismatch Repair Deficient Endometrial Cancer. - Published by PubMed
- Circulating Transcripts and Biomarkers in Uterine Tumors: Is There a Predictive Role? - Published by PubMed
- Factors associated with decision-making on prophylactic hysterectomy and attitudes towards gynecological surveillance among women with Lynch syndrome (LS): a descriptive study. - Published by PubMed