Read the side effects of Antithrombin- Recombinant as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Nausea, flushing, headache, hemorrhage and infusion site reaction and fever. Gastrointestinal
- Intra-abdominal hemorrhage. Liver
- Abnormal levels of hepatic enzyme. Musculoskeletal
- Hemarthrosis (bleeding into joint places). Vascular Disorders
- Hematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels) Central Nervous System
- Dizziness and lightheadedness. Skin
- Hives. Genitourinary
- Blood in urine. Miscellaneous
- Chest pain, feeling hot, chills, cramps, and injection site pain.
Other Precautions :
* Avoid excess dosage.