Read the side effects of Acetazolamide as described in the medical literature. In case of any doubt consult your doctor or pharmacist.
Numbness and tingling in the fingers and toes, tiredness, loss of appetite,dry mouth, headache, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain.
Central Nervous System
- Occasional instances of drowsiness and confusion, and seizures.
- Taste alterations (parageusia) especially for carbonated drinks, sore throat, ringing in the ear, and Some may also experience blurred vision but this usually disappears shortly after discontinuing the medication.
- Blood in stool/urine, dark urine, painful urination and excessive passage of urination.
- Liver impairment, increases the risk of kidney stones, metabolic acidosis, increased thirst, and electrolyte imbalance.
- Hives, unusual bleeding or bruising and photosensitivity.
Other Precautions :
*Avoid excess dosage.